Please look at map below to see where the different retail outlets are.
- Photographers. Specialists in all fields from high fashion to factories and everything in between!
- French Polisher. Bring life back to old or damaged furniture with restoration and French Polishing.
& new Pine custom-made & coloured to order.
Cane & Wicker furniture. Large variety of Fabrics,
Lamps, Silk flowers, Glass, Basketware,
Gifts and Cards.
opening late spring.
- Quality Fine Foods, Local Farm
Produce & Butchery. UK’s
Butcher’s Shop of the Year Award 2006/2007 and 2007/2008. Member of the Guild of Master Butchers. Countryside Alliance Regional Award 2012.
is now open. Kitchenware & Ceramic Specialists including Emma Bridgwater, Portmeiron, Le Creuset and Global.
Sister shop based in Durham.
9. quality handmade soft furnishings, including curtains, upholstery, cushions and interior designs.
- Sales and repair of outdoor power equipment for woodland and garden, including: chainsaws, bushcutters, hedge-trimmers, lawnmowers, protective clothing and accessories.
- renowned for scones, quiches, cakes & traybakes. All freshly baked
on the premises.
Coffee - Light lunches - Tea.